The use of technology in the educational program at Lynnhaven School will enhance and expand curriculum along with the traditional role of education, in order to allow students to become creative, responsible users of technology in various contexts, and competent in communication, collaboration, and critical thinking. Lynnhaven participates in a 1:1 lap top program, therefore each student is given their own lap top to be used during the school year.
We utilize the following technology at Lynnhaven School:
- Google for Education
- 1:1 Dell Inspiron Chromebooks
- Aquos Touch Boards
- All classrooms are equipped with Digital Projectors and Epson Document Cameras
- Dedicated student Wifi Network
- Energy saving charging stations throughout the school
- Through technology, teachers and students access a wealth of materials, services, and networks throughout the local, national, and global communities.